Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sri Lanka Youth Climate Action Network - National Summit 2010

The first ever national summit for Sri Lanka Youth Climate Action Network is scheduled to be held on the 2nd of July 2010 at British Council Auditorium in Colombo, Sri Lanka and the work load is getting heavier by the day.
The volunteerism and the climate activism seems to be taking a toll in my life with the 24 hour shifts that I am putting in of late to all the coordination and convincing of people to take part with those motivated on a common venture. Apart from complaining on my personal blog which I have so proudly and shamelessly nicknamed the "complain blog"! I have now moved into bigger dimensions with launching the professional mood into this blog. I am definitely yet to discover all the facilities that is to be handed to me through the generosity of "my professional blog". But I am proud to state that I shall surely master then in due time.

Anyways for those who are interested in participating in the summit here is the shout to join us, and those who are not yet convinced the shout will be repeated with more updates and details. But be assured that the experience would be worth it and that you would leave convinced that there needs to be an individual contribution by each one of us to the world out their for its survival which in return would help us guaranty our own survival.

So let us join hands in making a change!

1 comment: